It’s October, so I can finally post some of the Halloween recipes I’ve been wanting to share! Okay, this recipe doesn’t really have to be labeled “Halloween” if you change the way you add the sour cream, but I just thought this would be a cute little touch to get into Fall mode!
I could always just throw pumpkin some some recipe like a lot of people have been doing lately, but I’m not a big fan of pumpkin, so that won’t be happening here. Sorry.
But these are way better than pumpkin-y things. They’re taco cups! I mean, come on! Taco-flavored meat, refried beans, cheese, and sour cream all brought together in a neat little individual serving size of Halloween goodness.
Fun Halloween Food – Spider Web Taco Cups
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the ground beef, taco seasoning, bread crumbs, egg, and water until combined.
- Press mixture into a lightly greased muffin tin and mold mixture against the bottom and sides of each muffin cup, forming a bowl.
- Press a small bit of shredded cheese into the bottom of each meat bowl.
- Top each bowl with a heaping spoonful of refried beans.
- Bake taco cups for 30 minutes.
- Let cups cool for a few minutes, then remove from muffin tin.
- Fill a decorating bottle, pastry bag, or Ziplock bag with a small piece of the bottom corner clipped off with sour cream.
- Design a spider web on top of each cup.