This salad definitely hits the spot for us! It combines quinoa (which I cook in chicken broth for extra flavor), crunchy vegetables, fresh herbs (I guess technically “herb,” singular), tangy red wine vinegar, salty kalamata olives, and crumbled feta cheese. AKA, a bowl full of deliciousness that will make and keep you feeling full.
You could eat this right after mixing together the ingredients, but I highly suggest you leave it in the fridge for a few hours for the flavors to meld!
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the recipe card giveaway!
Greek Quinoa Salad
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 medium cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
1. Pour all ingredients into a medium mixing bowl.
2. Stir to combine.
3. Store in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving. Serve chilled.