These spinach Parmesan bites are the inaugural first quinoa bite recipe made in the new house. *enter dramatic music*
These babies pack a big Parmesan punch, which complements the more subtle flavor of the baby spinach perfectly. We ate them alongside a creamy cauliflower soup, but we ended up making the quinoa bites the entree and the soup the side dish – we just couldn’t stop eating them!
Spinach Parmesan Quinoa Bites
Makes ~ 30 bites
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- dash of sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (1 heaping Tbs each), and press down gently to compact.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes.